Registration for CIGRE 2019
Venue: Aalborg Congress & Culture Centre
Welcome to the online registration for CIGRE 2019
Please note that, due to the exchange rates, the euro price can slightly vary.
We have selected the most convenient and best hotels in advance for you to choose from. When you make reservations through the registration link you will benefit from favourable rates.
You will NOT be required to pay for hotel accommodation in advance, and changes in the booking will be accepted until 2 days prior to arrival.
Rooms are booked on a 'first come first served' basis, and we advise you to book your room as soon as possible.
Please settle directly with the hotel upon arrival.
Cancellation policy – Conference:
- Cancellations received until and on February 28, 2019 will be refunded 80% of the fees paid.
- Cancellations received on or after March 1, 2019 will be refunded 50% of the fees paid.
- Cancellations received after April 15, 2019 will be non-refundable.
- Non-arrivals will be non-refundable for any reason.
- Substitute participants will be accepted at any time provided that VisitAalborg is informed of the change, and that the substitute participant has not been previously registered.
The fees include Danish VAT 25%
Conference attendees from EU countries
Companies that fulfil the requirements can reclaim the Value Added Tax (VAT) paid from their own country’s tax authorities by applying electronically through the tax authorities’ website.
Conference attendees from non-EU countries
Companies that fulfil the requirements can reclaim the Value Added Tax (VAT) from the Danish tax authorities by completing this application form and return it by post to the address stated in top of the form.
Refund of VAT applies to all expenses i.e. registration fee, accommodation, and other documented cost.